Remember, celebrity, author, talented, skilled, and imaginative. These are just a few of the words used to describe Chef Lynch and his prowess for creating fabulous food. With this in mind, the author of three cookbooks, ‘Mastering the Art of Florida Seafood,’ ‘Watermelon Carving Stencils,’ and ‘Melon Carving Stencils.’ Lonnie now introduces his fourth and latest book ‘Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook.’
Author of Culinary Arts
To start with, with over 30 years of experience in catering and cooking, Lonnie has worked in beautiful hotels, restaurants, and country clubs. With this in mind, he is a well-known Florida regional chef who has mastered the art of cooking seafood, carving watermelons and melons, and now unlocks the secret to romantic cooking. In his latest cookbook, he dishes up the inside secrets of food and seduction in a creative, fun, and unique way.
Therefore, Lonnie’s experience far surpasses that of other local chefs. Lonnie has worked with Henry Boubee of Windows of the World and Ritz Carlton, Walter Schieb, executive chef of the White House, and Steve Galluzzi of Pete’s and Caesar’s Palace.
Additionally, raised just outside Chicago, Lonnie has also lived in California, Texas, and Floridas as he picked up the local cuisine’s southwest flair along the way. Not only (this) but also residing in Florida since 1984, Lonnie has honed his skills as a fabulous seafood chef and as an expert with fresh, local cuisine.
Nineteen eighty-nine was a turning point for Lonnie when he listened to Tony Robbins Power CD’s – Take Charge of Your Life. They deeply inspired and influenced him to share his vast knowledge of outstanding cuisine. With a burning passion for cooking, Lonnie wanted to share with the world in a published form.
Lonnie has catered and cooked for over 300+ weddings. Therefore, the couples who were in love and getting married inspired him to write this latest book, ‘Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook.’ Blessed and encouraged, he had a lot to offer in his vast experience in mystery, romance, and fantastic food. He has combined the customs of true romance and the time-honored cooking practices to make a sensual, inviting experience you can share. ‘Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook’ is one of the most thorough books on culinary seduction and romantic dinners you could ever hope to read. Remember, this cookbook’ helps you understand your style of romantic language using food and presentation.
Chef “Lonnie T. Lynch” is now ready to teach you the secrets he learned while preparing culinary delights in such fine eating establishments as:
- Houston’s Restaurant, Addison, TX
- Registry Hotel, North Dallas, TX
- Boca Raton Hotel & Resort, Boca Raton, FL
- Top of the Tower Hotel, Boca Raton, FL
- Pete’s Restaurant, Boca Raton, FL
- Famous Firehouse Restaurant, Boca Raton, FL
- Santa Fe Grille, Boca Raton, FL
- Nick’s Italian Fishery, Boca Raton, FL
- Aberdeen Country Club, Palm Beach, FL
- Bocaire Country Club, Delray Bch, FL
Author Introduction to the Culinary World
- Mastering the Art of Florida Seafood
- Watermelon Carving Stencils
- Melon Carving Stencils
- Mystery & Romance Journal – Cookbook
TV Appearances and Demonstrations
- Bookfest, Palm Beach County, FL
- Publix Supermarket, Fruit Carving Demo, Deerfield Beach, FL
- Sun-Sentinel, Newspaper Food Section Article
- WSVN Channel 7, Fox-TV’s Miami Affiliate, Cooking Demo
- TV WPEC 12, Palm Beach, Florida. Cooking Demo
- TV WCIX 6, Palm Beach, Florida, Cooking Demo
- South Florida Sunshine Festival & Boat Parade
- Bloomingdale’s, Town Center at Boca Raton, FL. Cooking Demo
- Bloomingdale’s (or Bloomie’s) Aventura, FL. Cooking Demo
- Liberties Bookstore and Cafe at Mizner Park, Book Signing
- Arcadia Watermelon Festival, Arcadia, Florida, Carving Demo
|Great for Idea for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Holiday Partys. Remember, learn how to carve a melon for your next party adventure. Melon Carving Stencils – ORDER NOW|
|Showcase Carvings for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, and Holiday Partys. Remember, learn how to carve a watermelon for your next party event. Watermelon Carving Stencils – ORDER NOW|
Mastering the Art of Florida Seafood: Cooking is fun, and Lynch will show you how with suggestions for artistic food placement, food painting techniques, and more. Florida Seafood Cooking – ORDER NOW
Copyright 2020 MysteryRomanceCookbook.com